If you have been in a serious automobile accident, you will need help. This is a stressful time, perhaps one of the most challenging times in your life. You are dealing the physical and emotional pain of the injury, the loss of many activities you used to enjoy, and perhaps the loss of a job and income. You will need help from friends and family, and you will need help from your lawyer.
We pledge to help our clients through these difficult times. With these five things, we help our clients recover and move forward with their lives:
- Treat you right. The first thing we do is take great pride in the basics. This is reflected in our Mission Statement, which dedicates us to being friendly, courteous, and responsive; explaining your rights and answering your questions; quickly returning your phone calls; diligently handling your case; discussing your injury claim at no charge with no pressure; and always keeping you informed about what is happening with your case.
- Invest our time. We do not take every case that comes into our office. We are selective so that we can devote the time and resources necessary to the clients we do represent. If we take your case, we will devote the time necessary to build your case.
- Invest our Resources. Auto accident cases are expensive. They require expensive medical and automobile experts. If we take your case, we will invest the money necessary successfully resolve your case.
- Align our interests. We handle cases on a contingency fee basis. This means we only get paid if we recover compensation for you. You never owe us anything unless we recover money for you. We only win if you win. In this way, our interests are always aligned.
- Handle (some of) the hassles. In addition to the physical and emotional pain and suffering, dealing with a serious injury involves numerous hassles. Fending off bill collectors, finding the right doctors, specialists, and rehab facilities, scheduling doctor’s appointments, and dealing with insurance, adjusters, and investigators are hassles that can be overwhelming. We help when we can to take some of the burdens off our clients.
We help people who have been injured in car, truck, motorcycle, and even bus accidents. We offer a free consultation so that you may discuss your concerns with an experienced attorney. Contact us online or call our St. Louis office at 314-862-6865 to schedule your free initial consultation. When you meet with us, ask about:
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Home and hospital visits
- No attorneys fees unless you collect