Here is a strange St. Louis car accident fact: In 1896 there were only four cars registered in all the United States. Two of them collided with each other in St. Louis.
Since this time, car accidents in St. Louis and throughout the country have become a dangerous public health problem.
- About 32,000 Americans were killed in motor vehicle accidents each year according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Americans spend more than 1,000,000 days in the hospital every year as a result of auto accident injuries according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Car accident injuries each year result in $18 billion in lifetime medical costs according to the CDC.
Almost everyone will be involved in a car accident as some time in their lifetime. Serious accidents can be devastating for you and your family. Auto accidents can often result in catastrophic, life altering injuries. In addition, you may be facing significant medical expenses, costly property damage to your vehicle, and lost wages due to time away from work while you recover. These expenses can create serious financial hardships for you and your family. You need an experienced St. Louis auto accident attorney to protect your rights and help you maximize your claim.
Experienced St. Louis Auto Accident Attorney
Buchanan & Williams has been fighting for the rights of auto accident victims for more than 35 years. We have handled about every type of motor vehicle accident claim, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
We know the games played by insurance companies, and we have the expertise that results from 35 plus years helping those injured in car accidents. We have the experience and resources to recover the compensation you are owed.
The Insurance Company is not on Your Side
If you take anything away from our website, please understand that insurance companies are not on your side. The singular purpose of insurance companies is to maximize profits, not to protect your rights. They maximize profits by charging high premiums and limiting the amount they pay after car accidents.
Here are some common tactics used by insurance companies to pay you less than your claim is worth:
- Pressure you into settling before talking to an attorney
- Pressure you into signing waivers, statements, or releases that limits your ability to recover compensation in the future
- Gather information from you so that they can shift fault for the accident to you to unfairly
Why Choose Buchanan & William
Over the last 35 plus year, our firm has developed a reputation for being a passionate victim’s rights advocate. We always strive to settle whenever possible, but we will never do so if it's not in your best interest. When necessary, we will fight for your just compensation in court. This attitude has helped us recover millions of dollars for our clients.
When you work with our firm, you’ will always be treated with compassion and respect. You will also have our full commitment to your case. We will invest the resources necessary to maximize the value of your claim. We work with a team of accident reconstruction and medical experts in order to strengthen your case and help you hold the negligent driver accountable.
5 Things We Will Do To Help You
We help people who have been injured in car accidents. We offer a free consultation so that you may discuss your concerns with an experienced attorney. Contact us online or call our St. Louis office at 314-862-6865 to schedule your free initial consultation. When you meet with us, ask about:
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Home and hospital visits
- No attorneys fees unless you collect