If you have been hurt in a work accident, you are (or will be) dealing with an experienced insurance adjuster. Missouri workers’ compensation law is complex, technical and full of traps. You may not need an attorney in every case, but you should definitely talk to an attorney about your claim.
We offer a free case evaluation for workers’ compensation claims. You can talk to us free of charge about your workers’ compensation claim. If you hire our firm, we will represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means you do not owe us anything unless we recover money or benefits for you.
If you are injured on the job, here are some things you need to do:
- Report the accident to your employer as soon as possible.
- Write down how the accident happened while it is still fresh in your mind.
- See your doctor as soon as possible and tell him or her that you were injured.
- Do not sign any documents from the employer or the insurance company without talking to an attorney about it first. You may be signing away some important rights.
- Call an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer.
We help people who have been injured in work accidents. Contact us online or call our St. Louis office at 314-862-6865 to schedule your free initial consultation. When you meet with us, ask about:
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Home and hospital visits
- No attorneys fees unless you collect